Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello May!!!

I cannot believe how long it's been since I have blogged or posted any kind of update. I guess I don't usually feel the urgency to post considering most of the people who read is I'm friends with on Facebook. But here we are in May, and I haven't posted anything in a while, so we'll start with the basics. ;)

I am in shock that it's May! Fir a few reasons. 1) This year is flying by. 2) I honestly thought I would have had the baby by now. I am absolutely delighted that things have been good and he has been able to stay in for longer than I did with Adah!

My blood pressure has been holding steady for the past 4 weeks, and I'm am. Thankful for that, although, it got pretty high over the weekend, and I ended up going to the hospital Sunday evening. All day Sunday, I was feeling weird with a headache. Then, while I was changing Adah into her clothes for church, I started seeing spots. I took my blood pressure, and it was the highest reading I've seen at home. My machine tends to read high, but even if this was off a little bit, it was still way too high. S Jon and I headed to the hospital.

I know Parkview has gotten a really bad rep, but I really like it. It's small, the parking is decent, and I LOVE the L&D nurses! They are usually older, but very calm about thing, and very knowledgable. This visit didn't disappoint in the least. They were on top of talking to the on call doctor, and I was out of there by 10:30 that night. The main thing I got from going to the hospital was that all my blood work came back clear, and there was no protein in my urine. Very mind easing!

I have an OB appointment tomorrow, and I have a feeling he may induce me. My blood pressure has been so borderline, and I'm full term, I think (hope) that's the direction he takes. I am feeling ready to have this baby!

That's all I got for now! I'll keep updating about what happens tomorrow!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Hello May!!!

No comments: