Monday, April 4, 2011

33 weeks

Sorry this has taken so long to get out. We had a crazy week with a lot of activity. Probably not the best thing for me, but with mild swelling, I did great!


Saturday, I had a small baby shower with great friends! It was exactly what I envisioned and so much better! My great friend Kristi headed it up with the help of my bother's girlfriend (and my friend) Carlie, and my sister Abbie. The theme was an owl theme, and they ran with it! The three of them are so creative, and it all turned out so cute! A soon as I get my dads camera, I'll upload some picture. I left feeling so blessed and loved my all my friends!

Monday started with my NST (monitoring) and it was okay. My blood pressure was a little high, but keep in mind, at my shower, I had no reserves about what I ate, so I'm sure that took a toll on my body. I did leave a little discouraged, but dinner with friends that night made up for all that!

Tuesday, I had my weekly OB visit. This was the highlight of my week pregnancy speaking. My blood pressure was the lowest it has ever been since I have been pregnant with this baby. It was so good that my doctor didn't want to see me for 2 weeks! He even said (in his most sincere voice) how good I was doing! I left so happy with that appointment. I haven't had a good doctor's visit in a long time, so this was sooooo encouraging!

Thursday was Adah's birthday! It was so fun to see her start to "get" the idea of a birthday! We have been celebrating other family member's birthdays for a few weeks now, and she has gotten really excited for them, but now it was her birthday. I kept telling her it was her birthday, and every time I would say that, she would say Daddy, or Noah, or Abbie, all of which had recently celebrated their birthday.
It wasn't until dinner that she really got it! I let here wear her Tinker Bell costume that my parents got her. When we got to the Spaghetti Factory (her favorite) she was running and skipping around the entrance, going to any kid that would let her give them a hug. It was the FUNNIEST thing ever! She had a great day! Again, pictures to come!

Friday, I had my last NST for the week. It wasn't bad high, but not nearly as good as Tuesday. But honestly, we had such a good week, I wasn't discouraged at all!

Saturday was by far our busiest day. It started with us leaving before 9 to go to Rancho for one of Adah's buddy Cooper's birthday. It was at a place called Pump it Up. An indoor place with about a dozen blow up bounce houses. With obstacle courses, and slides. I wasn't sure How Adah would do, but Jon was there, so she did everything with him. It was so fun! Adah liked it so much, we are thinking we'll do her birthday there next year. This one, unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of.
That day was mostly spent in the Rancho area. I had a bridal shower for my cousin after that, then we headed out to Victoria Gardens for a birthday dinner for my dad's friend at Lucille's. It was a CRAZY day, but really good!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: