Saturday, December 4, 2010

Italian Hot Chocolate Recipe


I like hot chocolate, but I don't love it. I think the reason is, I'm not a fan of pouring a packet of powder in a cup and mixing it with hot water, or warm milk. So, I was so pleased when one of the blogs (Made By Lex) I follow had this recipe posted today. I hope your as eager to try it as I am! I am going to leave a few things out of it for health reasons, but the base of the recipe is pretty good, so I can only imagine the wonderful things you come it with in tweaking it. I am defiantly going to use marshmallows!


1 comment:

Frau Guten Tag said...

I will definitely try it, probably tonight, LOL, but I have a feeling I won't like it. It's kinda like with Thanksgiving foods, I like it plain & simple & I have a feeling I'm the same way with my hot chocolate too, LOL.

But I don't do instant hot chocolate, I make it all from scratch on the stove.