Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Way Overdue Post

This update is WAY overdue, but I promise with good reason. Having 2 kids has been a HUGE adjustment. I really wasn't ready for this adjustment. I thought it couldn't be harder than it was being on beseech with a 2 year old. HA!!! What the heck was I thinking!!! There have been a few reasons as to why it's been a big adjustment.

Jude has been such a blessing. He is sleeping well, and has been since we brought him home. So that in itself have made things easier. But, Adah has defiantly had some trouble adjusting to a new baby. Not in the way you would think, sibling rivalry is not the problem. The problem is that I don't have her attention as much as before, and she is taking advantage of that. I am always having to be a step ahead of her. She is really smart so this is not an easy task, and it is very tiring! This is also a reason I haven't been blogging as much.

We are also in the midst of potty training. This is a blogpost in itself, but she is doing excellent! I have some pretty hilarious stories too!

I have been couponing lately. We don't have cable, but I have heard of Extreme Couponing and was really intrigued. While I was trying to find some episodes online, I found a whole lot of info on it. Long story short (blog post soon) I started applying the info, and I have been saving quite a bit of money.


So I guess this is just a preview blogpost! ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: