Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 weeks

This week got off to a rocky start. I went to my dr appointment on Monday, and my blood pressure was a little high. This wasn't surprising to me because i noticed it started getting high on Friday. It doesn't usually bother me because when i lay on my side, it goes way down. So they took it again after laying on my side, and sure enough it went down. With Adah it was so high, that when i would lay on my side it wouldn't go down that low.

I was pretty discharged because last week was so good, that the high on was on came to a crashing fall. But I managed to keep it together. We went to my parents for dinner and i forgot about it.

Today, i have been working on the kids room. I don't want to push it too much, but i got a lot done. Throughout that time i was working, i would take my blood pressure, and it was more normal that it had been in days. Yesterday, before my appointment, I really took it easy. But then today it don't, and i have normal readings??!! I don't get it. But I'm not going to complain.

While working on the kids room, Jon and i decided to turn Adah's bed into a toddler bed. She did great for her nap, she was really excited. She is totally getting the boundary thing. When she woke up from her nap she called us instead of getting out of her bed to find us. I know that will change quickly, but it's funny for now.

Not much has changed, Jon leaves this weekend for the jr high retreat. I'm not going this time. It would just be too much with Adah and all the walking, so i decided to stay home.

I hope to blog about Adah updates soon. She is getting so big and mature it is unreal!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments: