Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Look... Same Focus.

You may have noticed a change on my blog. That's not entirely unusual for me to change templates, but I am going in a bit of a different direction. I've done a lot of thinking about what my my goal is with this blog; talk about family, whats going on in our lives, helpful tip, recipe's and a great outlet to express myself. I feel like in most all aspects I accomplish those goals.
I really want to make this as uncomplicated as possible. So the fact that this blog's title is Jon and Alyssa already makes it complicated being that I am the only one that posts. Jon really appreciates my blog and is extremely supportive! I also understand that being a youth pastor and working an average of 50 to 60 hours a week makes it nearly impossible for me to expect him to write a blog entry. Jon has a WONDERFUL blog (Getting Through) that he posts on often, and that is his baby, as this is mine. His focuses on getting through, and reaching the youth of our culture. He gives practical application on how to accomplish that goal. It is manly a geared towards those in youth ministry. I LOVE it, and think he is extremely good at what he does, and love that he is putting effort into this. Check it out if you can!
In the last few months, I have also started an ETSY store, and am still in the process of getting it up and running. I have made a sale, which was cool. It's always great when your mom takes interest in what your doing! Thanks for the sale mom! ;) The main thing will be baby stuff, but I plan to have a broad range of boutique type items. If you can, check out my store, I am planning on having more items up in the following weeks. Lyssa Love Lee.
All in all, I want to keep my blog the way it is, but more personal, so I am going to make an effort to blog about whats going on in our lives. I haven't even gotten to really post about this pregnancy, and I am already half way through. The place I am at right now makes it really difficult to do things like blogging often. But I will make a true effort.
Now to show you how busy Adah keeps me, here is a video of her craziness. I love how crazy she is, but sitting here watching it while she is asleep in her bed makes me tired!
And for some reason, this clip is sped up a bit. So you don't have to feel that bad for me. ;)

No comments: