Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Birthday, Disneyland, Doctor's Appointment...

Today Was jam packed full of activities. I am so tired right now, it just about hurts. We left the house at 9:30, and didn't walk in the door until 8:30. CRAZINESS!!!

It started with a OB doctors visit. We got Adah to grandma's early, and headed out. I am ALWAYS nervous about these visits. When I was pregnant with Adah this time gestationally, I loved them! I always felt like I when I left, I knew a little more about my baby. Then 34 weeks came along, and a normal visit turned into 3 days in the hospital. So that has really affected my enjoyment level of my appointments. But this one was great! We FINALLY got to hear the baby's heartbeat, and the nurse practitioner (who I LOVE) said my uterus has moved up a bit which is excellent! We found out that we should know the sex of by the next appointment. I have a sonogram with a high risk doctor, and they should be able to find the sex of the baby with that one for sure, but if that appointment doesn't happen before my next OB appointment, they will look for us! Oh, and my blood pressure has been good PTL!

Today was also my sister in law's birthday, so as soon as we picked up Adah, we grabbed lunch and went to Disneyland. When had a great time, especially with the kids. She has a (almost) 3 year old. He and Adah get along so well, and love each other! They are finally at the age that they play together, and look forward to seeing each other. The other day when we went to visit, we pulled into the driveway, and Adah started yelling "Noah, Noah." It was the cutest thing!

After Disneyland, we headed to Claim Jumper for dinner. Adah had one of the messiest dinners, I had to change her clothes. She ate, so much and got almost as much on herself as in her tummy. My in laws couldn't believe how much she was eating, and she is only 21 pounds!

All in all, it was a great day, and I am so happy to be home with my family. Adah is in bed asleep, and we are getting ready to head that direction.

I got some great pictures, and I will post them soon!

No comments: