Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fun Booth Photos

Sorry I haven't blogged much. I guess it comes with having an 18 month old. I will update soon on whats up in the Lee home, but for now I thought I would show you these great pictures! We went to a wedding recently that had this great fun booth. The pictures came out really good so I thought I would share. A big thanks to the bride (Kristin) and the groom (Brent) for providing it!


Adah started climbed in this cube and we thought it would make a good picture, and it did!






The whole idea was for them to be goofy pictures.


I think Jon totally got the idea.


And my absolute favorite... I think the picture just might be a focal point in Adah's new "big girl" room that I'm dreaming up. More on that later.

1 comment:

kayellen said...

Oh my goodness~~this is so cute!!
Love the photos:))
Great to see you on Thursday too!

xo
Kay Ellen