Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christmas is Just Around the Corner

 As I am sitting here looking at a few things on my computer, I am reminded that I need to get with it and get some things done for our impending next few hectic weeks. We will be gone next week, the next weekend, and the weekend after that. We are looking forward to it, and it will be a nice break from the day to day stuff.
 We are also looking forward to our anniversary. I am still in shock that we have been married 4 years, and that we have a beautiful little girl to celebrate with us. We will be heading up to a friends cabin in green valley lake, and honestly, Jon and I couldn't be more excited! 
 Then shortly after we get home, we will be experiencing Adah's first Halloween! She will be a cute little Poo Bear! I am planning on taking pictures before then, so I will post them. We will be going to our church's hallelujah night. We are excited about that because Adah's cousin will be joining us.
 The next weekend, we will be going to our first married couples retreat. Our first year of marriage, we couldn't afford it, and the next year, it was a cruise, and we couldn't afford it again, then they didn't have it one year, so now, after 4 years of being married, we are finally going! Because Adah is still so young, and still breast feeding, she will go with us. It will be a nice weekend in Irvine!
 The weekend after that, we are attending our dear friends Randall, and Kristi's wedding. We have been friends with them since before they were dating, and are excited to spend a weekend in Dana Point for the wedding!
 Then, we are just about into the holidays. I can't even believe that. This will be Adah's first holiday season, and I want to soak it up with her. I hope Jon is prepared, because we are going to pull out all the stops for her. Mission Inn, Disneyland, lights at Chino, and all of the great movie's that come with Christmas. We are so excited!

No comments: