Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Ramblings

Well, a lot has been going on in our house. We are going through the process of re-doing our bathroom, and getting new carpet! We have been wanting to do this since we moved in, and now we are going full force.
 We are getting new carpet in the two of the three bedrooms (the office has hardwood floors), and the hallway. Then the same company had a vintage hexagon bathroom tile that we have been looking for, so they are going to do the bathroom too! 
 I am so excited because our house is so old, and just about everything, except the bathroom is very vintage. So we are keeping the vintage feel with the tile. We are also re-finishing the cast iron tub, replacing the toilette, vanity, and of coarse painting. I am so excited to see the end result. All of this will take place next week! 
 Something else that's new with the family is my grandpa moved into my Mom and Dads house. My grandpa fell and broke his hip in January, and has not had the best health since then. IT is the first time since then that he has been in an actual home, so he seems to be responding to having the family around nicely. He even went to church yesterday, and got to hear me sing!
 Jenni, and I through a baby shower for a friend on Saturday, and it was really nice, and as an added bonus, I now have a very clean house. The weather was great to have it outside, and the food Jenni made was really good.
Well, that's all I can ramble about today.

Happy First Monday of Summer!

No comments: