Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lots Going On

We you may have noticed, I haven't blogged in a bit. Not to say that nothing has been going on, quite the opposite. We have been crazy busy with our trip coming up, and of coarse My brother Adam, and his fiancee, Jenni are getting married November 8th, plus the craziness of life adds up to alot. But we are blessed and some cool things have happened with my Dr. appointment.
When I went in, I knew I was going to get a sonogram to see how far along I am. I had been praying all week that I was at least 9 weeks. This trip was, unfortunately the uncomfortable exam, so I was REALLY not looking forward to that. Who would? When she examined me she said I was somewhere between 8 1/2- 10 weeks. I was trilled! From there we went to the other room to have the sonogram, and they determined that I was 10 weeks and 1 day. I cant even begin to tell you how happy I am about that!
I do have a sonogram picture, but have not scanned it yet. When I do I will post it.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You should put a ticker on here of your due date from lilypie.com So that way everyone can see how far along you are without asking.