Monday, September 22, 2008

First Day of Fall

 To my surprise and delight, the news anchor reminded me this morning that today is the first day of fall. I am so excited because I have so many fall decorations that I need to get out. This also includes my favorite soup pot. It is the shape of a pumpkin with a matching ladle. I just love it! 
 Theses are just a few of the many things I love about fall.

  1. The homeyness that the decorations bring to home
  2. The food (dad, tell me what everyone brings this year to pumpkin day)
  3. Pumpkin spice lattes
  4. Christmas soon approaching
  5. Our anniversary (3 years this year)
With that said, I leave you with pictures from our wedding!




Our wedding was Fall themed

All the guys

All the girls

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Beautiful! I love the fall flowers, the fall garland down the aisle. I love it! And you looked absolutely beautiful Alyssa!

Where did you guys get married, it doesn't look like Harvents' stage?? I know that's the Harvest campus in the last two pictures of all the girls and the guys, but the stage looks so different than normal.

And is that Greg who married you???