Sunday, July 4, 2010

The World of Color

We recently got the opportunity to see the new "World of Color" water show at Disneyland. We went because it was the last day of our passes being available for the Summer, and we had to see the show everyone has been raving about. I was a little bit nervous because we got Fastpasses for the 11:15pm show! Having a baby with a regular bedtime between 8 and 9 is really a way to ruin an evening. But Adah did great! She fell asleep at about 7pm and slept until almost 9. She ate a bit of dinner, and we watch the fire work show, then headed to The World of Color.

It was by far the BEST water, light show I have ever seen! It had effects that I had never seen before. It blew all other shows we have seen out of the water. Literally. The Colors were amazing, and it made me want to watch all the older Disney movies like Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, The little Mermaid, and The Lion King.

I highly, highly recommend you see this show. You will have to get there somewhat early, but it is really worth the wait!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

It was amazing wasn't it?!??! I've seen it twice now.