Friday, July 31, 2009

17 weeks+3 days=4 Months!

I can't believe that my baby is 4 months old today! She is getting so big, and she is so smart. She has learned that with mommy pushing her in the stroller, she won't cry because I won't get her out just for crying. But when Daddy walks by she cries almost immediately because she know daddy will rescue her from the torture device we call a stroller, and or car-seat. She is laughing out loud, with a HUGE Smile that makes me melt. She can hold a babbling conversation with mommy.

She amazes me with how she sleeps. She is now sleeping in her bed mostly throughout the night. She has a routine that she loves, and expects. We get her ready for bed, I nurse her, and put her to bed, and pray for her. No fuss, she knows what to expect, and she likes it that way. She gets that from her daddy. She goes to bed between 8, and 9pm, and will sleep until about 6am, and I feed her again, and then wakes up between 8, and 9am.

Jon and I are enjoying her so much right now, she is so much fun, and it is hard to imagine life without her. I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with her. I am so thankful for that! Adah has a doctor appointment, on Tuesday, with shots, so we are really not looking forward to that, but she is such a trooper. The last time she got shots, 5 minutes later she that the "what shots?" attitude.

She is doing so well, and I am so thankful that she is so healthy. Everything that we went through to get her here was so worth it, and I will always be marveled at how God protected us, and how he has helped us grow through the processes of pregnancy and parenthood.


No comments: