Monday, December 1, 2008

Tis the Season!

 Well, today is December 1st and we can officially say that the Christmas season is upon us. I was really hoping to put up our tree on Saturday after I got off work, but I got caught up doing other things around the house, and next thing I knew, it was 9 o'clock. I would have stayed up later, but I had to sing the next morning at 6:30AM! So I have been thinking about when I am going to get all the stuff out of the garage, and let Christmas vomit all over the house. I have all the furniture arranged for the tree, but no energy left after Thanksgiving to get it out. 
 
 I was really hoping to have a picture of our decorated tree to post, but what can I say, I'm pregnant. All I have gotten done today is the bed sheets washed. The bed is not even made, they are just laying in a pile on the bed. Like I said I have NO energy to do anything. I start doing house work and my body just says no. Tomorrow is Jon's day off so I know things will get done, being the task master he is ( I mean that in the best possible way!).  He is so motivated to get things done. I, on the other hand, have the attitude that it will get done eventually. 

 Well, it's not time to make dinner, that I will get done because I am hungry! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Here's hoping I will get the decor out tomorrow!

  

2 comments:

Kristin said...

When are you going to post some ultrasound pictures?

Jon and alyssa said...

When I figure out how to use my new scanner.