Thursday, October 16, 2008

New York Update

 We have been here for a little over a day now, and are having a blast! We have gone on a bus and have driven all over NY, that was really cool, and it gives you a bit of an idea of how to get around the huge city. Here is what we have done so far. 

We did a night bus ride around the city that was AMAZING, then they took you to NJ to take pictures of the skyline.

Ate diner at a place I was really sceptical about, street vendors scare me. But, it was the best food that I have had here.

 Went to China town and was taken down to a basement to look at knockoff purses (a bit scary), they looked amazingly real. But, I have not gotten one because I'm being really picky for some reason.

 Took a brief walk to Rockefeller center, and Central park.

We have done A LOT of walking, and I thought I might have a problem, but almost all of today has been walking, and it has not been a problem.
I will post pictures when I get a chance.


Goodnight!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you guys are having a great time:)
If you see my little brother (well I guess he's not little anymore) tell him I say "hi" and to be careful and not talk to strangers! Just kidding....

Jon and alyssa said...

Kim, I saw him at church yesterday and told him, " your sister says hi!" :o)