Saturday, July 19, 2008

New Toy

So excited! I have needed a new computer for the past year now. I had a laptop iBook G4, and I loved it, but now I am in need of a new computer. Well, though a series of unfortunate events, I can't use my current computer AT ALL! So.... Jon gave me the okay to get a new iMac. But.... what is really cool is right now you can get a free iPod with the purchase of a computer! Score!



Since we have moved our office is still in need of setting up. So, that is my project before I get my computer. I will post pictures of our office when it is decorated.

2 comments:

Darcy said...

Hi Alyssa! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! It was so good to hear from you. I've actually "stalked" your Facebook page, taking a look at your pictures and pics on your Mom and Dad's facebook as well.

I didn't know you had a blog though! I'll have to bookmark it and keep coming back and checking on you! :)

We (I mean my husband) has this computer as well. He got his a year ago and it's awesome!!! I have an older model and love it as well. As you can tell by the amount of blogs I keep, I'm on my iMac alot!! :)

Jenni and Adam said...

I WANT ONE...ok I admit that I am a little jealous...ok maybe a lot!